Monday 15 February 2016

The True Beauty Of A Home 18



Still at Mrs Kalu's office.

Mrs.Kalu: Like I said earlier, you need to go beyond just having sex with your wife. It's high time you started making love to her. Mr. Ken, do you love your wife?

Mr. Ken: Ewoo! Chineke! Madam ina ajukwa aju? Gwogwonu! Alovukam ya nu! Check out the new jeep I bought for her nu! I love her so much!

Mrs. Kalu smiled : I'm sorry love is more than cars and material things.
Mr. Ken: Ewoo! Kezi ihe ozo? What Again should I do to prove my love for her?
Mrs. Kalu: How do you feel whenever she cries out of pain you cause her in the name of exercising your conjugal right?


Mr. Ken: Madam ezi Okwu, I thought it's normal.
Mrs. Kali: Mr. Ken, for you to make love with your wife, you must be in love with her. Her pains must be your pain and her happiness must be conspicuously visible in your priority list. Be nice to her. Talk to her in a gentle manner. Don't approach her like a lion chasing its prey. Tell her sweet, nice and necessary nonsense. They may not make me
Sense to you but they do make great meaning to her. Prepare her mind and psyche for it. When you wake up in the morning, plant a kiss on her lips and let her know how beautiful she is. This assures her that you're still attracted to her. Call her from office not only when you want to drop a message. Call her to tell her that you love and miss her. Tell her nice things on phone. I'm not sure you can still remember the last time you took your wife out? I'm sure you don't have time to bath with her Mr. Ken.

Mr. Ken: Madam, time is my problem. Oge adiro!

Mrs. Kalu: That's the problem! If you don't have time for your family, who exactly are you making this whole money for. You must squeeze out time for your family. I do not really think that time is the problem here because even that little time you spend with your Wife is enough to bring out the happy woman in her, if you really want to. Mr Ken, I'm sure that you had time to woo your wife before she accepted to marry you? Where is that same Ken that she fell in love with and accepted to build a family with? Please call him back. Call that Ken back because he's needed in your marital affair. Orgasm is not something that can be bought with money or gift. It's a unique and beautiful place  you take your wife to, only when you get her prepared and press the right buttons. Learn to get her prepared and press the right buttons. Ensure that your wife is ready before you take her. Never you force yourself on her and ensure that her satisfaction is paramount when making love to her. Do you think you've been gaining sexual satisfaction by the way you've been treating her? Just take a step to all the things I talked about and you'll discover what you've been missing. Quit being selfish. Make love to your wife with your body, soul and spirit and you'll be amazed on what you've been missing. I will leave you to think about it .Please don't hesitate to call on me if need be.

Mr. Ken: Chai! Nnem! Ikajara akaja! No wonder your husband always radiate with happiness every day. Please I need a favor from you. I've really messed up. Please can you coach my wife on this same topic?

Mrs. Kalu: That won't be a problem. Just have an intimate chat with her, just the two of you, and agree on what you need. I will love to be of help anywhere I can. But remember, you must embrace God and make Him your best friend if you MUST enjoy a happy home. Give your life to Jesus Christ and make Him your Lord and personal Saviour.
Mr. Ken: Gbam! inukwa! Oya ka iji wayo Ekwu? I've already embraced Him. Madam, please I'm going home right away. You will definitely hear from me because you're just an angel from up above.

Mr. Ken left Mrs. Kalu's office beaming with smiles.

Hello HODA fam!
It's been a wonderful ride with you on The True Beauty Of A Home. I'm so fulfilled and happy reading feedback mails from you. Keep practicing what you've learnt from this serial blogging and my joy will be to see you enjoy The True Beauty Of A Home.

Just like Mrs. Kalu rightly said, if you MUST enjoy a happy home, you MUST embrace God and make Him your best friend. Wondering how to do that?

Just confess your sin and make a decision not to go back to sins. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Worship God in truth and in spirit, then you're good to go!

We've come to the end of this topic, The True Beauty Of A Home. Keep glued for yet another interesting, educative and informative topic on this same platform.

Be good and ensure that you do everything HUMANLY possibly, MORALLY and LEGALLY right to be that person God designed you to be.
Shalom!

If you have PASSION for SERVICE to humanity and would want to serve in House Of Divine Assets, please send VOLUNTEER to info@houseofdivineassets.com or newday_4sure@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment