Monday 15 February 2016

The True Beauty Of A Home 17




18yrs+

Ken, Gloria's husband agreed to have a meeting with Mrs. Kalu later in the day and Mrs. Kalu quickly called her husband to inform him about the meeting.

Mrs. Kalu: Hello love. I just confirmed my fear about our neighbour, Ken and his wife. His wife left my office awhile ago and I'll be having a meeting with Ken later in the day.
Mr. Kalu : Meeting? How did you do that? You mean he accepted to have a meeting with you when the agenda is not money? Itere ogwu n'onu?
Mrs. Kalu : hahhahahaha! Chei! Sweedie! I've told you times without number to explore your talent. You're just wasting the comedian in you o!
Mr. Kalu: hehehehehe! Because I can't understand how you were able to convince him. Anyway, I can only wish you luck. Please do all you can to make him normal again because money has bought him long time ago.
Mrs. Kalu : kikikikiki! May God forgive you o! See you later dear. Kiss kiss.
Mr. Kalu : Amen. Bye dear. Same here

At exactly 5:00pm, Mr. Ken walked into Mrs. Kalu's office .


Mrs. Kalu : welcome Mr. Ken. Hope business is doing fine?
Mr. Ken : Nwanyioma , dollar ekweghi nzuta o! Dollar has travelled to the land of beyond.
Mrs. Kalu: (laughing): really? Not to worry. Dollar will soon travel back to our land.
Mr. Ken: hahahahaha! Ma ha kwenu o!
Mrs. Kalu: Alright Mr. Ken . I will start by thanking you for honoring my invitation for a brief meeting. I will try as much as possible to make this meeting very brief because I know that you're a busy man.
Mr. Ken (looking at his wrist watch):O Nwanyioma that will be very fine.
Mrs. Kalu: Please, whatever we're about to discuss, I want you to see me beyond Mrs. Kalu your neighbour . See me as a counselor that I am, as you can see, we're in my office and not in the house.

For quite a long time, I've been meaning to have this meeting with you and thank God that it has finally come today. We're two adults. So don't be embarrassed by what I'm about to say. I've noticed on several occasions that your wife always scream out of pain, whenever you're exercising your conjugal right and I feel that there's need to do something about it.

Mr. Ken (heaved a sigh of relief): oh that? Don't mind my wife biko! That's her problem! she doesn't want to enjoy it now! I don't know what's wrong with her. She reads a lot of fictitious stories and the lies they feed her with are seriously affecting her. What does she want me to do? How else does a man have sex with his wife if not the same way I do. She wants to experience all the stupid things she sees on Telemundo. She kept talking about orgasm or whatever nonsense she calls it. Is she a harlot that would want to experience such rubbish, if at all it's real! Please I think you have to help me talk to her because she has a serious problem o!

Mrs. Kalu (smiled and looked at Mr. Ken): do you want to know the truth?
Mr. Ken: ofcourse! (He drew his seat closer to Mrs. Kalu) I said it! I knew it! She is seeing someone else right? She has a lover right? Tell me the truth! That's why she doesn't enjoy it with me, ok?
Mrs. Kalu: Mr. Ken. Calm down. On the contrary, I think you're the one who needs help here.

Mr. Ken frowned his face and wanted to talk but Mrs. Kalu waved at him to listen.

Mrs. Kalu: First of all, I want to correct an impression. Orgasm is real. It's designed by God to be experienced and enjoyed by every married woman. Any woman that has not experienced orgasm is likely to run away from sex. (Mr. Ken supported his chin with one hand as he listened with rapt attention). Mr. Ken, you need to go beyond having sex with your wife. You need to start making love with her. When you start making love with your wife, you will be amazed on what you've been missing .
Mr. Ken: Chineke! Inukwa! Nwanyioma idi too much! Thank you very much for this meeting. Infact I don't mind closing for the day from your office. Please talk to me!!! I think I really need help as you said.

To be contd.......

Do you want to read the concluding part of this series? Visit www.houseofdivineassets.blogspot.com, on Monday 15th Feb to equip yourself beyond your imagination!

Beloved, ensure that you do everything HUMANLY possible, LEGALLY and MORALLY right to be that person God designed you to be.

Thank you for being part of my world.

For counseling and coaching, call or whatsApp 09094757110. BBM: 56372820. Twitter: @OluMadu

NB: If you have PASSION for SERVICE to humanity and would want to serve in House Of Divine Assets, please send VOLUNTEER to info@houseofdivineassets.com or newday_4sure@yahoo.com

God loves you and so do I.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment