Wednesday 27 April 2016

A Must Attend!

Hello HODA fam!

Trust you're doing great?

Recently, a couple came to me for a counselling session. When they STORMED in, everywhere and everything around (except me) became tensed up. The look on their faces could kill the strongest beast in the world.

Before I could open my mouth to say a word of welcome to them, both of them chorused, "I'm tired." With both confusion and surprises written all over me, I asked, "tired of what please?" Both of them started screaming at each other. They blamed themselves for almost everything,  ranging from their children's character  to financial challenge. They were ready to exchange blows before me. I immediately deduced something from their melodrama.

When I succeeded in calming them down, guess what? They were fighting for absolutely NOTHING! They ignored a little misunderstanding they had in the past and it grew to a gigantic issue that nearly ruined them. They ignored their cracked wall that it almost collapsed on them. But the good news is that they left my office a happy couple and ready to mend their wall. I've been following them up and I must say that their relationship has come alive.

I don't know the crack on your wall that needs urgent attention.


Are you single,  planning to get married and build a home someday?

Are you married and working to build a happy home?

Do you crave to build a happy home in this chaotic world?

Then this program is a must attend for you!
 
Just as it's in the flyer, the program will cost you no money but registration is COMPULSORY.

The 1st ten people to register will go home with life changing gifts and the 1st couple to register will be given a fantastic gift.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment