Monday 2 May 2016

Mend Your Cracked Wall




1:00 am at pastor's house

Pastor: you've killed me son! Chei! What would people say? That my own son was expelled from a school in London? See how haggard you look and see what you've done to MY NAME! ME? THE FOUNDER of a church! You brought shame upon ME and tarnished MY image? Do you know how much I've spent on you?

Son: Daddy, I did whatever I did out there and not here in Nigeria and you're still screaming about tarnishing YOUR image. Of course I've guarded YOUR name with care here in Nigeria and I should be given credit for that!  For your information, I've sold your house in UK. Do well to get another one!

With that he stormed out and Pastor fainted.


At Mrs. Ike's house

Mrs. Ike : Ewoo! Chi has killed ME ooo! What would people say ooo? You've thrown MY NAME to the mud! ME? A woman LEADER in the church! After all I've done for you! I always make sure that you lack NOTHING so that all those useless boys will not lure you with anything! But see how you PAY ME back! You just made me a laughing stock before other women! You just reduced me to nothing! You better do something about that thing in your stomach!

The next day

Chy: Mum, I didn't mean to tarnish YOUR image. I just terminated the UNWANTED pregnancy, just to protect YOUR name and make people BELIEVE that YOU'RE the BEST mother in the world. But you and I know that you've been a terrible if not the worst mother on this planet earth. I just want you to forget that you ever had a child called Chi.

With that she stormed out of the house and Mrs. Ike fainted.

Dear M/WOG, public figure, etc, you keep screaming that you've done EVERYTHING  but your child is bent on dragging YOUR NAME to the  mud. Are you really sure that you've done EVERYTHING?

Whatever you do not know is automatically older than you're. Join Oluchi and Dinma so that we can collectively Mend The Cracked Wall.

NB: This is a FAMILY program and NOT  ONLY for women.

Who should attend?
Answer: Single and married, men and women, Husbands and wives,  fathers and mothers.

Fee: ABSOLUTELY FREE but registration is COMPULSORY!

See flyers for details.

THE FIRST TEN PEOPLE TO BE AT THE VENUE AN HOUR BEFORE THE TIME, WILL HAVE FREE EYE TEST BY QUALIFIED OCULISTS FROM A  REPUTABLE HOSPITAL.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment