Wednesday 23 December 2015

The True Beauty Of A Home 10



Hello people! Compliment of the season.
You’re welcome to my world.
This is still serial blogging on The True Beauty Of A Home. I want to appreciate all those that have been following us from day 1. May you be equipped to enjoy happy home.
If you’re joining us for the first time, please do catch up with us at www.houseofdivineassets.blogspot.com for the previous series.
Yesterday we were at Mr. Chuks house and today, we want to know what happened.
Are you ready? Let’s go!

Ngozi listened with rapt attention and great expectations because she knew that she has made her husband’s heart fertile.
Mr. Chuks: Ok, let me paint a picture for you. Remember that pictures tell stories. I’m about painting a beautiful picture that will tell an educative story. That is to say that I’m now an artist. Love, artists do not like disorganized sounds (noise). Watch me and listen as I do my work. No interruption, Promise?
Ngozi: Promise
Chuks: (with funny demonstrations) Cross your heart? If yes, do as I do!!!!!!!!!!
Ngozi: (joins her husband in his demonstration) heheheheh! Chai! Chuky you can be such a clown! Ok! Promise! Cross my heart!
Chuks: Ok! Long time ago, when I was still a boy and you were yet to be conceived, there lived a wealthy foolish king who had seven wives. The seventh one was called Apunanwu. Apunanwu was a mysterious child that was not meant to go out in the sun and her parents made this mystery known to the king before he married her. The king loved Apunanwu so much that he was ready to do anything for her. She gathered his other wives and instructed them that Apunanwu must not go out in the sun. Her only duty should be to beautify herself and make him (the king) happy. The king did not go further to explain why he made such decision and other wives were left furious and jealous. They teamed up and plotted against the seventh wife. They planned to drag her to farm, in the absence of the king. One day, the king set out on a journey that kept him away for four days. On his way back, he noticed that the villagers were running helter-skelter but no one cared to tell him what was happening. On entering his kingdom, behold Apunanwu had turned to a stream of oil. While the villagers were busy scooping oil(remains of Apunanwu)  to fill their containers, the foolish king slumped and died.
Ngozi: Wow! What a story!
Chuks: You can say that again. Now my love, you know that I love you so so much and can stop at nothing to make you happy? You also know that you and our children are my world and nothing can come between us? I lack words to express how I feel about you and our children, you know that?
Ngozi (listening with rapt attention): Yes my love. I know and you also mean the whole world to us.
Chuks: Good! May be I’ve been acting like the foolish king all these while because as my baby you’re, I’ve not taken time to explain to you why your choice may not be the best. I thank God that both of us are sane and calm today. Yes I know that you have passion for service to humanity. I also know that it hurts you a lot to see people oppressed and maltreated. But you may not achieve your dream in Nigerian force.
Ngozi: But …
Chuks (With funny dance steps) :Shhhhhh! Remember I’m still talkinggggggg! Lalalala!
Ngozi (Bowed and with funny dance steps too): I’m so sorry my kinggggggg! Lalalala!
Chuks: That’s my super gal!  Now, have you ever taught of setting up a foundation instead of joining Nigerian force to live your dream?
Ngozi (rolled her eyes in admiration and great interest in the discussion and giggled): Oh my God!!!!
Chuks: Have you ever wondered what it takes to join Nigerian force? Come o! I never even ask you self! Na police abi Army you want join?
Ngozi: heheheheh! Na soldier woman I be want answer o!
Chuks: hehehe! Wahala owa o! My dear, that involves a whole lot of trainings which may take you away for months. Our first child is six and the last is just eighteen months my love. Have you ever thought of what will become of them if you leave them for that long a period of time? And (holding her in his arms) what about me your big baby? How can I survive months without you? (He winked and drew her closer). Draw a plan and let’s see what it will take to set up a foundation. Of course you shall live your dream and you shall live a life of purpose.
Ngozi (screamed out of joy, jumped up and landed on Chuks): You’re simply THE BEST my King. I’m so sorry to have been so unreasonable. I’ve never thought of all these. I’m so sorry to have used wrong words on you and I’m deeply sorry to have presented this issue wrongly the very first day we talked about it. I know it really pissed you off. Honestly, setting up a foundation to live my dream will be the best. I love you so much my king.
Chuks kissed her, swept her up from the floor and ……..
Curtain closed! #BigSmile
The fiction above is self-explanatory. I believe the message is so loud and clear.
Men should be men in their homes and women should be women in their homes. When a woman is thinking like a woman, her man should understand and help her think right. When a man is trying to be man in his home, his woman should learn to read the message, romance his ego, get to his heart so as to get the best.
Tomorrow is yet another day for another inspiring piece on The True Beauty Of A Home.
Don’t ever give devil the opportunity to steal that irreplaceable beauty of your home.
Do everything HUMANLY possible, LEGALLY and MORALLY right to be that person God designed you to be.

For counseling and coaching, call or whatsapp 09094757110. BBM : 56372820. Twitter: @OluMadu      
God loves you and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment