Tuesday 29 December 2015

The True Beauty Of A Home 11



It all started when Mrs. Okolo came back from her shop, picked something from the bedroom and was about rushing back to her shop when her husband who has been waiting for her called out;
Mr. Okolo: Darling! Darling! Ewoo! I thought you’re through for the day? Where are you hastening to again?
Mrs. Okolo: To my shop ofcourse!
Mr. Okolo: No no no! Darling, I think this is getting out of hand! You came back from Dubai just yesterday after spending ten days there. Throughout the night, you were busy arranging your goods and you left the house very early in the morning. Even before you travelled to Dubai, it’s been like that. Don’t you think the vital part of you is beginning to suffer because of this business of yours?
Mrs. Okolo: What exactly do you mean by that?

Mr. Okolo: Darling, you’re becoming a stranger to your family members. Should I be coming back home before you every day, even when you’re self-employed? Just look at it now, is it fair? You just came in a haste to pick something and you’re already on your way out again. You did not even ask how my day was. Do you know if I’ve eaten or not? How about the children, have they eaten?
Mrs. Okolo: Please please please! Darling! I don’t have time for this now. Is Mary not in the house?
Mr. Okolo: Will you stop that! Mary is our house help for crying out loud, I’m not married to Mary! Are you out of your senses?
Mrs. Okolo: You’re the one who is out of your senses! You keep fermenting trouble unnecessarily. What’s wrong with you? Should I abandon my business because you want to eat?
Mr. Okolo: Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Amaka (his wife), have you gone nuts? So, the business I established for you with my own money now takes precedence over me and the children?
Mrs. Okolo grabbed her handbag and attempted to work out on her husband: Mtchewwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t even know why I’m here listening to this rubbish when my customers are kept waiting.

Mr. Okolo got very angry and slapped his wife so hard that she fell into a cushion that is in the sitting room: How dare you? I guess I have to clip your wing now. I will start by shutting down that shop!
Mrs. Okolo : Jesus!!!!!!!! You will kill me today! You will kill me today!
Mr. Okolo managed to free himself from his wife’s tight grip, picked up his car key and drove out of the house but the abusive words from his wife trailed him till he got to their marriage sponsor’s house.
Mr. Okolo: God! This woman is so daring! Oh! I swore never to raise my hand against my wife but she’s becoming unbearable. What has come over her? She’s no longer the Amaka I used to know. Was the shop a mistake? God please forgive me.
He packed his car, rested his forehead on the steering for about five minutes before walking into Mr. Ike’s sitting room.
As he stepped into the sitting room, he heard voices coming from one of the bedrooms.
Female voice: Honey this is not fair! At the beginning your reason was that the kids needed me. Now the kids are all grown but you still cannot allow me to live my dream. I beg you with everything I’ve got. Please give me a chance to be what God created me to be! I can’t continue answering a fulltime house wife at my age! Please I beg you.
Male voice: I have everything you need and want. You’re already doing what God wants from you. Continue taking care of your family. I give you weekly allowance that is more than enough for you. I’ve provided you with everything a woman should want. What again do you need?
Female voice: Honey please life is not all about money! I need to live my life. I have a purpose to fulfill. Please give me a chance to explore the potentials in me.
Male voice: You only want to go where men will notice you, right? You’ve not told me why you’re bent on this issue.
Female voice: Jesus! Honey I can’t believe that you’ve been suffering from insecurity! How can you be living with such thought all these years?
Male voice: There’s nothing like insecurity! I’m only trying to protect my territory.
Mr. Okolo couldn’t believe his ears.
Oh! And my wife doesn’t appreciate what she has? So why am I here?           
As he turned to leave, he bumped into his wife. She was wearing a look of regrets. Mr. Okolo heaved a sigh of sorrow, got into his car and drove off, as his wife stood with tears running down her cheeks.

 Merry Christmas beautiful people!
It’s still serial blogging on The True Beauty Of A Home.
Women, when you have an opportunity to live your dream, do not forget that word called family. Don’t ever forget your root. Husband’s blessing is like father’s blessing. The day you project your business, career, dream, vision goal as an enemy to your husband, marks the beginning of your failure. If you must succeed, ensure that he doesn’t feel threatened in any way!
Do not forget that as a married woman, your first primary assignment on earth is your family. If you make all the money in the world and your family is not happy, you will live to enjoy your bread of sorrow. Business, career or whatever the name may be, MUST not take the better part of you. Anything that comes between you and your family is an enemy! And because God is the initiator of family, whatever that’s an enemy to your family is also an enemy to God. God is 100% interested in your family and you’re answerable to Him for everything about your home.   Avoid any job or business that’s not family friendly!
Men, God created both man and woman to live a life of purpose. Before that woman accepted to be your wife, she had a dream. Do no kill that dream because she is your wife. You do not need to cage your wife like a bird, for her to be faithful. Nooo! That’s very wrong and barbaric! Allow your wife to be free. Pray that she builds a relationship with God. As long as she has a relationship with God, you have absolutely little or nothing to worry about. Give her every support she needs to actualize a POSITIVE dream. Give her every support she needs to be what God created her to be.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
Till I come your way again, do not forget that family is PRICELESS.
Do everything HUMANLY possible, LEGALLY and MORALLY right to be that person God designed you to be.

For counseling and coaching, call or whatsapp 09094757110. BBM : 56372820. Twitter: @OluMadu  
     
God loves you and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment