Thursday 14 January 2016

The True Beauty Of A Home 14



 

18yrs+


“Every man needs a mother, wife, girlfriend, concubine, mistress and blessed is the man who can find them in one woman and more blessed is the woman who can be all at the same time.” Oluchi Madu
Sometime ago, I posted an article titled “Sex and Marriage” on my blog. Please if you’re married or intend to tie the nuptial knot someday and you’ve not read that particular article, I’ll advise you to click on the link below asap to feed your mind.
                  
Why do people shy away from reality? I mean, could it be likened to pretense or what?
Sex is one topic that people (especially religious fanatics) avoid discussing but funny enough, it is one act so important that no marital relationship can survive without it.

11pm at Mr. Ike’s compound
Mrs. Ike: I can’t take it no more! You’re cheating on me!
Mr. Ike: What? Woman! Of all the nonsense you’ve been giving me in this house, the one I can never take is the rubbish you just spat out! Watch your tongue woman!

He attempted to leave the room but the wife stood on his way.
Mrs. Ike: You have to kill me first before leaving this room.
Mr. Ike: What kind of drama is this? How can I come home to this, after a hectic day in the office? What exactly do you want from me? Has there been a time you made sexual advances that I did not respond to you?
Mrs. Ike cuts in: That’s the point! Why should it be me all the time? Are you not a man? Why can’t you desire me? Why must I be the one to make the move all the time?
Mr. Ike: That’s because you’ve not given me a reason to do so! Before I make such move, I must find you attractive first!
Mrs. Ike: What? (She broke down in tears). So I’m no longer attractive? I said it! You’ve been trapped by a strange woman that you can’t find me attractive anymore.
Mr. Ike: My friend there’s no such thing like that! You’re just killing yourself unnecessarily! Maybe I have to talk to you in this manner so that you can change! I’ve told you times without number to do something about your dressing. Take care of yourself! We can’t continue like this! You put me off with your look. Please do something!
With that he left the bedroom.
About the same time at Mr. Kalu’s apartment, a neighbor refused to go back to her apartment after a fight with her husband.
Mrs. Kalu: My dear, you have to go back to the house. It’s already late. Let’s discuss in the morning.
Neighbor: Aunty, I’m not going anywhere unless you want me dead. Aunty, you’re a counselor. Please listen to me. My husband wants to kill me with sex. I hate sex and I’ve already told him that it can only come up once in a week.
Mrs Kalu was shocked to hear that: What? You hate sex and it must come up once in a week? Please why do you hate sex and why such decision?
To be continued…..
Beloved, ensure that you do everything HUMANLY possible, LEGALLY and MORALLY right to be that person God designed you to be.                       
For counseling and coaching, call or whatsapp 09094757110. BBM : 56372820. Twitter: @OluMadu      
NB: If you have PASION for SERVICE to humanity and would want to serve in House Of Divine Assets, please send VOLUNTEER to info@houseofdivineassets.com or newday_4sure@yahoo.com.
God loves you and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment