Sunday 31 January 2016

The True Beauty Of A Home 16



Happy new month HODA Fam!
Trust your weekend was as great as mine?
I’m sure that you’ve been itching for the next post on the serial blogging “The True Beauty Of  A Home”?
The messages I’ve been receiving on The True Beauty Of A Home confirms that people truly perish out of ignorance. I’ve come to realize that 60% if not 70% of marital issues crop up from knowledge deficiency. For those that are following this serial blogging, don’t just enjoy the story lines but please put all the lessons therein to work. Remember that your happiness is tied to no one but you. So, work it out!
Mrs. Ike: Aaaa! Gloria! How now?
Gloria (Mrs. Kalu’s neighbor): You mean you’re already here?
Mrs.Ike : dey there naw! No be tree dey here say they want cut am and still stand gidigba? I had to run to this place immediately I saw the rising of the sun.
Mrs. Kalu : You mean you know each other?
Mrs. Ike: Yes ma. She gave me your contact details.
Mrs. Kalu: Oh that’s good!
Three of them chatted briefly and Mrs. Ike left.
As Gloria sat down opposite Mrs. Kalu, she saw an artwork with a caption “Love is the beauty of life”, staring at her.  She opened her mouth to talk but busted into tears.
Mrs.Kalu looked at her and said: I do not know what the problem is but I want you to pull yourself together. By the time we talk about it, I’m sure God will have the right word and solution to whatever the problem is.
Gloria: Aunty, I’ve been facing this battle for the past 10 years. I hate sex like I told you before. I know that it sounds weird but it’s because of where I’m coming from. I got married at a very tender age and the only knowledge I had about sex was that I heard that it was a wonderful experience. But the truth is that I was disappointed on my first experience and I’m still very disappointed. In fact my disappointment grows with each rising of the sun. I wish I can turn back the hand of the clock because my relationship with Ken is good description of the word nightmare. Aunty, I have been hearing of foreplay but haven’t experienced it. Aunty, I’ve been hearing about orgasm but I can’t say anything about it because I’m yet to experience it after ten years of marriage. At the initial stage, I thought that sex was just a tool for procreation but when I started reading books and attending seminars, I found out that I’ve been living in hell. I tried talking to my husband concerning his attitude to my sexual satisfaction and he falsely accused me of keeping a boyfriend. He doesn’t care about how I feel about it. Everything about him is becoming quite irritating. I’ve told him to do something about the funny bears he grows, but he wouldn’t listen. Aunty, the hair on his armpit and pubic region is double of the one you see on his face. And this man always comes after me like a lion tears his prey, all in the name of sex. Each sexual intercourse with him announces fresh injury (both physical and emotional) on me. Aunty I’m in pains and I’ve always been in pain. I dread nights as anything you can think of. I’ve prayed severally for God to end this pain by taking my life but He seems not to hear me. Aunty, you’re looking at a living corpse.
Her lips quivers as tears keep rolls down her cheeks.
Mrs. Kalu thought for a while: I can’t believe this! For treating this angel before me in such a cruel manner, something must be wrong with this man! God!
She held Gloria’s hand and said, I will have a meeting with your husband.
Gloria: No no no Aunty! My husband must not know that I spoke to you concerning this! Aunty he will kill me!
Mrs. Kalu: Not to worry. Of course I mustn’t let him know that you spoke to me on this issue. Severally, I’ve heard you screamed at nights and I’ve always known that it wasn’t out of pleasure. I will have a meeting with him and believe me, you will smile again. Do not believe that God has not been seeing your tears. He’s just working out the best for you. I’ll discuss with your husband before sun set and you will understand what God has been doing. Go home and try as much as you can, to be happy.
Gloria left Mrs. Kalu’s office beaming with smiles.
Later in the day, Ken – Gloria’s husband picked a call.
Ken: Hello! Please any news on the container?
Mrs. Kalu: Good afternoon Mr.Ken. Trust you’re having a great day? This is Mrs. Kalu your neighbor.
Ken: Ewoo! Nwanyioma mara mma! Bekee! Sorry I’ve been expecting my container and I thought it was my agent.
Mrs. Kalu: I thought as much. It’s ok. Please can…………
To be continued.                         
I’m sure you wouldn’t want to miss the next episode of The True Beauty Of A Home? Keep a date with us next Monday, same venue.
Till I come your way again, ensure that you do everything HUMANLY possible, LEGALLY and MORALLY right to be that person God designed you to be.
Remember, your happiness is in your hands. So, work it out!
Shalom!
For counseling and coaching, call or whatsapp 09094757110. BBM : 56372820. Twitter: @OluMadu      
NB: If you have PASION for SERVICE to humanity and would want to serve in House Of Divine Assets, please send VOLUNTEER to info@houseofdivineassets.com or newday_4sure@yahoo.com.
God loves you and so do I.     

No comments:

Post a Comment